Under her feet
That day, the young lady – an ordinary person just like him – had her dreams, desires, plans, needs,…Suddenly, an private invitation was sent to her asking her to carry out a mission. The process of undertaking this mission of the young lady is similar to his. Therefore, today he sits under her feet to learn from her.
This process of free will takes place as follows:
2. A fundamental truth proclaimed: “God is with you. You have following strong points…”
3. A reserved moment for human reactions: surprised, embarrassed, worried …
4. Words of confirmation: “Be not afraid! The Lord is with you.”
5. Revelation of the content of the mission: “Your participation is needed for this important thing…”
6. Another reserved moment for human reactions, deeper than the last time: “How can this ever happen in my case?” A feeling of being small, imperfect, unworthy, frightened, running away,…
7. Next words of confirmation: “All will be fine according to God’s way! Nothing is impossible for God.” Concrete examples are shown, through different signs.
8. Another reserved moment for deep prayer, necessary for the contemplation of God Himself.
9. The moment for decision: Choosing God’s plan or not? Total freedom. Up to us.
As for Mary, she
+ believed enough
+ loved enough
+ and agreed to enter into the mission.
Since that moment on, Mary held this mission as the happiness of her life although she knew that it would not be as comfortable as her previous human plans.
Mary fulfilled her precious and noble mission, for us.
Here I am.
I come to do your will.